Learning and Teaching
Gigamind English Primary School uses school-based curriculum. We offer students a balanced curriculum meeting individual ability, interest and catering for the trilingual and bilateral needs of the students.
Our curriculum development follows the framework suggested by the Hong Kong Curriculum Development Council. However, we have higher expectations about the learning objectives. Hence we have integrated the British and Australian curriculum into our English programmes and the Story-book Teaching strategy into our Chinese subject.
- Activity-based programmes
- English and Putonghua speaking environment
- Application of multiple intelligences theory
- Comprehensive on-going assessment
- Individualized and student-centred programmes