How to Apply
- Application procedures for the school year 2023-2024 (Revised 7th July, 2022)
- 2023-2024 Application guidelines
- Admission Information day (Full)
- Application procedures for the school year 2022-2023 (Revised 10th May, 2022)
- 2022-2023 Application guidelines
- New Parent Introductory Meeting Online Registration (Full)
Submission of application forms:
- The school will only accept online application during the application period. (Application is closed).
- Information required for online application:
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate
- A recent photo of the child
- An application fee of HK$40 is to be paid during the first interview. (Payable by crossed cheque to ‘Gigamind Kindergarten’. Please write the applicant’s name on the back of the cheque. Cash will not be accepted.)
- The school is a non-profit making kindergarten and had passed the quality review from EDB.
- A private school bus company has agreed to provide transportation services to our students. There will be attendants to assist children during the entire journey to ensure their safety.
- When interviewing NCS children, we will provide translation services for applicants with different language needs.
- Upon the students’ completion of the kindergarten courses or withdrawal from Gigamind Kindergarten & Children's House, the school will return the original copy of the students' 'Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission' or ‘Kindergarten Admission Pass’ to you.
- If you choose to withdraw your child during the school year, a written notice must be provided for completing the withdrawal procedures. The school will return the original copy of the students' 'Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission' or ‘Kindergarten Admission Pass’ to you.
- Education Bureau - Profile of Kindergartens and Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centres 2021/22 School Year
- Education Bureau - Profile of Kindergartens and Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centres 2021/22 School Year (Gigamind Kindergarten)
- Education Bureau - Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens